Thursday, July 28, 2016

Selfie

Today I am sharing a layout I made for the Robin's Nest DT. I took my inspiration from the Blue Tip card in the corner of the photo. I really like the blue and orange color combo.


Supply List:
Doilies
Ink
Wood Veneer
Orange and Pale Green Cardstock



To start I cut some wavy strips of Moss Green Glitter Paper and Orange Cardstock and attached them to the top and bottom of the Pale Green Cardstock. I also matted the photo with some Orange Cardstock and layered both on the Blue Glitter Chipboard and the Daisy Stripe Teal Paper. I offset the photo on the blue glitter chipboard so I could add one of the Orange Crush Cards to the corner.


I inked the doily with orange ink and cut it in half and placed them so they would peak out on either side of the photo.


For the title I cut out one of the Blue Glitter Journaling Cards and inked it with a pale blue ice ink so it would appear softer. I added the Alpha Glitter Stickers and an inked wood veneer arrow.


I then stamped a couple of wood veneer flowers and added them along with a couple of diecuts. And then sprinkled some assorted Dew Drops around the page.


Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. These colors are great together and the layout is perfect! Bl

    ReplyDelete