Sunday, April 9, 2017

How To Make A Retro Masculine Birthday Card

Today I have a retro style masculine birthday card up on the ScraPerfect blog.  I always have a hard time with masculine cards and needed one quickly so I went to Cricut Design Space to see what I could come up with. This was a perfect image for the birthday boy as he is an entertainer and does mostly impersonations of older performers!


This was a quick and easy card but using the Best Glue Ever really makes it come together nicely. I always use it to layer paper on top of a base card. Since the glue doesn't dry right away you have time to get it lined up perfectly. I also used the  Best Glue Ever to add the fussy cut image and little music notes and if any seeps out you can always use the Perfect Crafting Pouch to get rid of the glue and and then use the Perfect Cleaning Cloth to get rid of the leftover residue from the pouch.

For the inside of the card I added a little pocket to hold a gift card for the birthday boy. Again I used the Best Glue Ever along with the Perfect Crafting Pouch and the Perfect Cleaning Cloth.  These three products make crafting so much easier. I can't imagine not using them every time I scrap.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment