Saturday, November 25, 2017

Cupcakes Forever

I hope that everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving and was able to spend time with family, friends and enjoy some good food. Today I was able to take a break and play in my scraproom. I happened to come across a card challenge blog called Cardz 4 Galz and they have a cute challenge going on so I thought I'd play along. They are also looking for some new DT members so I thought I'd apply for one of their open positions. It sounds like a great DT to be on. Anyway......here's my card for their cupcake challenge.


I started with a black card base and layered some blue paper from Lawn Fawn on top. I embossed some cream colored paper with a birthday embossing folder and then inked over it with some pink ink. I die cut the postage stamp pieces and stamped the cupcakes. I used Prima watercolors to color in the cupcake wrapper and then added some Sparkle N Sprinkle Snow Glitter for the icing. The cherry on top is a drop of red Nuvo Drops. I stamped and die cut the Cupcakes Forever banner by Lawn Fawn. It's hard to see here but I popped up all three pieces to give the card some dimension.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: