Monday, February 19, 2018

Sunshine and Pink

Here's a card I made today that fits 2 different challenges. I just love this flamingo!


This fits the new challenge over at Cards in Envy where the theme is Give It Some Heart. You have to include some hearts on your card.

This also fits a sketch challenge over at Scrapping for Less. Here's the sketch:


I started this card by cutting a circle and then using ink I added the sky and then for the water I used several different colors of watercolor paint. I then stamped the sea grass along the bottom. The flamingo along with the hearts were cut using an MFT die and then colored with Spectrum Noir markers. The sentiment is also from MFT. I had so much fun with this card. 

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. I love flamingos and I especially love your card you made here! Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete