Friday, August 17, 2018

Family

We've got a mini crop going on at Creative Inspiration and the theme for this month is Anything Goes. I chose Family Fun for my challenge. The only requirement is to use one or more fun family photos. This photo is my family on our trip to Myrtle Beach back in April. We only spent about 3 days together but it was so much fun to see each other again.


I started with a white background and added some blue watercolor paint in random spots. I then used a script stamp and randomly stamped where the photo was going and also used several heart stamps around the page. I cut down a doily and inked it to match and then added some washi tape. The title was cut with my Cricut. Simple, fast and easy!

I hope you'll come join us at Creative Inspiration and play along with the challenges in our mini crop.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment