Thursday, November 15, 2018

Snow Day

I've got a sketch reveal up at the Sketches in Thyme blog today. We have a new sketch every week and all the DT members get to reveal their take on the sketch each day.


Here's the sketch for this week


This was a fun sketch to work with! I decided to do a winter layout and I love using pink in my winter layouts. Of course, having 2 granddaughters makes it easy since they're always dressed in pink. I started with pink cardstock and matted the photos in blue. I used some papers from the Ice Crystals collection from Craft Smith and chipboard snowman and snowflakes are Glitter Chips Frosty Memories from Tattered Angels. The little paper snowflakes are leftovers from a snowflake border punch that I always keep on hand. I use them a lot!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment