Saturday, February 9, 2019

Go Mama

I've got an Anything Goes Challenge up at Creative Inspiration today. I decided to try something a little different and have everyone play a game of Tic Tac Toe to complete their project.

Here's the Tic Tac Toe Grid to use


Washi Tape

Torn Edges

Ink

Flowers

Texture Paste

Stickers

Bling

Ribbon

Paint

You can choose to go horizontally, vertically or diagonally but you must use all 3 items on your project. For my layout, I chose to go diagonally and used Washi Tape, Texture Paste and Paint.


The Washi Tape is the black chevrons behind the photos, the texture paste was used to make the white stars and for the paint I used blue and green watercolor behind the photos.

I hope you'll stop by and play along with us over at Creative Inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment