Monday, April 15, 2019

Parents Wedding Day

I've got a layout up today on the Sketches in Thyme Blog. We have a new sketch each week and each Design Team member reveals their take on it daily. This is a photo of my parents on their wedding day back in 1950. They look so happy and excited!


Here's this weeks sketch


I kept my layout pretty clean and simple because I didn't want to take away from this very special photo. When I was cleaning  out my parents house I ran across their wedding album and it was a disaster. The photos were all spotted and actually had water on them. I dried them off and left them in the sun for a few days and they turned out pretty good. I don't think I had ever seen their album before. I just wish they were still here to see what I've done with their wedding photos.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: