Sunday, May 5, 2019

BRRRRRRR

We've got a DT layout and card sketch reveal up at Creative Inspiration today. I chose to do the layout.


Here's the layout sketch


Isn't this a fun sketch! I love getting messy creating a mixed media background! I first used a distressed heart stencil and some white gesso mixed with some pink gelato on the background. Then I used some glass beads and a starry stencil around the outside of the background paper. I forgot that the glass bead paste dried clear, I should have mixed in some white paint but it was too late so it doesn't show up very well in the photo. I spritzed the whole page with a pearlescent mist and then splattered some white paint around also. I was going for a cold icy feel since my granddaughter looks like she's freezing.

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment