Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Best Day Ever

I've got a challenge up at Cookin' Up Creations today. Our theme this month is Show Me The Love and we are continuing our January theme of using up our stash. So today's challenge is to show some love for your patterned papers. You'll need to use at least 3 busy patterned papers and at least one old embellishment.


I'm trying to use up some of my Disney stash since I have so much of it and this was a perfect way to use up such busy papers. While I was digging around in my stash I came across a box of old Tim Holtz fragments. I can't even remember the last time I used those so I thought why not use it on top of a Disney sticker and it was the perfect fit. Might have to start using some more of them!

So I hope you'll stop by and play along with us!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment