Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Trolls

I've got a challenge up today over at Cookin' Up Creations. Our theme this month is based on reusing, reducing and recycling - whether it be in your personal life or with your scrapbooking supplies, focusing on finding new ways to use and repurpose items in our stash.......the possibilities are limitless.


For my challenge I chose to reuse an old sunburst stencil...can't even remember when I last used it....and a large B that I had cut in error with my Cricut a few months ago. I almost threw it away but decided to hold onto it just in case. It just so happens that my granddaughter's name is Brylie so it works perfectly here. I just needed to fancy it up with some buttons and flowers and even decided to add some Nuvo Drops to it.

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment