Monday, July 6, 2020

AHSC #376

We've got a new card sketch up over at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Every Monday we have a new sketch and on Wednesday we show all the DT members takes on the sketch. We'd love for you to stop by and play along with us!

Here's my example

Here's the sketch

I love how this sketch has both a masculine and feminine feel to it. I decided to make it all masculine as I needed a birthday card for my brother. I embossed the bricks and then just lightly swiped some Distress Ink in Black Soot over them. The old fashioned telephone stamp is an old Tim Holtz stamp that I had never used.  I thought the red punched strip and sentiment strip gave the card just enough color to make the telephone stamp really stand out.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment