Monday, January 18, 2021

Valentines Card for AHSC

 We've got a new card sketch up at Atlantic Hearts Sketches for this week. We have a new one every Monday and then on Wednesdays we show all the DT members take on the sketch and announce the winners from the previous weeks sketch This is another versatile sketch and I chose to make a Valentine's Day card for one of my granddaughters.

Here's the sketch


Here's my card


This was a quick and easy card and I combined it with the monthly theme over at Cookin' Up Creations. Their theme for January is Out with the Old and In with the New, meaning use up you stash so you can buy more. lol This whole card was made from my scrap pile which is huge. It always makes me feel good to use up my scraps and it makes room for more supplies!

Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment: