Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Fall Colors

I've got a new challenge up over at Cookin' Up Creations today.  Our theme this month is Scooby Doo, Where are You? So for my challenge I used a photo from a trip to West Virginia for the Where are You part and The Scooby Doo twist is to use the 60’s colors you see in the characters clothes...like harvest gold, burnt orange and avocado green. Remember those?


I started with a tan piece of cardstock and added the splats using some Lindy's Gang Starburst and then inked around the edges with som Crackling Campfire Distress Oxide. Then matted the photo with all the colors and popped it up using some corrugated green paper. The die cuts were all pieced together and again I used some Lindy's Gang Starburst and sprays in Cocoa Bean to give them a fall look.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment