Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Zelda

 There's a new sketch challenge up at Sketches in Thyme. This weeks sketch is by Bev Code and it is just really fun and cute. I hope you'll stop by and play along with us.


Here's the sketch


This is my oldest granddaughter carving her pumpkin and the 2nd photo is her creation. It's the logo for the Legend of Zelda video game. She did a really great job with it. 
I startd with an orange and black plaid paper and then cut down a piece of black cardstock and then distressed the edges. I matted the photos in bright orange to make them stand out on the black cardstock. The flowers have been in my stash for years and the leaves were all cut from an MFT die set called Leafy Greenery. Then I just added some black Nuvo Drops to the flower centers.

Thanks for stopping by! 




No comments:

Post a Comment