Friday, August 5, 2022

Happy

 There's a new challenge up today at Cookin' Up Creations. This month's theme is He Said, She Said and all challenges will be based on a quote or saying. This should be a lot of fun! I hope you'll come join us!


I chose a quote by Leo Tolstoy. "If you want to be happy, Be". I love that quote and when I saw this photo of my stepdaughter and granddaughter that was the first thing that came to mind. They both just look so happy. Of course they are in their favorite place....Disney World. 
I started with a white background and added some Distress Oxides mixed with water and then scrunched the ink on the paper. All the layered papers are from a DCWV paper pad called Pocket Blossoms. I don't know where the tiny hearts, flowers and feather stickers are from...I won them in a challenge. The large happy puffy title is from Thickers, genius collection.

Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment