Saturday, November 12, 2022

Escape Room Fun

 I've got a new challenge up at the Cookin' Up Creations site today. Our theme this month is It's Turkey Time and challenges are based on Thanksgiving recipes. I hope you'll stop by and play along with us...you might even find some yummy new recipes.

My recipe is Mashed Potatoes and Gravy


Here's the recipe:

Potatoes - start with a white background
Gravy - use some brown
Salt - use more white
Pepper - use some black
Butter - use some gold or yellow
Don't forget the potato masher - use some metal

My page started with the white background for the potatoes and for the gravy I did some brown  background work. The salt is a white photo mat and a teeny white sticker. The pepper is the black splatters. The butter is the two gold keys and the potato masher is lots of metal findings.


Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment