Saturday, March 18, 2023

America the Beautiful

 I've got a new challenge up at Cookin' Up Creations today. This month we are celebrating the sixth Anniversary of Cookin' Up Creations. All challenges will be based on the birthday theme. Not to worry though, you don't need to use birthday photos.


My challenge is celebrating the birthday of your country. You'll need to use the colors of your country along with some punches.  Since I'm in the USA, I used red, white and blue. I stenciled the background with some fireworks. I also punched some red and white and blue and white papers with a scalloped edge punch. Then I dug through my sticker stash and found some very old stickers that went well with this layout.

I hope you'll stop by and play along with us this month. There are all sorts of challenges, games and prizes. We have something fun going on every day of the month!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment