Friday, April 21, 2023

Squeeze the Day

 I've got a new challenge up at Cookin' Up Creations today. Our theme this month is Clue, the Scrapbook Game. We are using the characters, weapons and rooms from the board game to come up with some fun challenges. You get to be the detective and figure out who, what and where. For each challenge you complete you will get a clue to help you solve the crime. So the more challenges you complete, the more clues you will receive. The person who solves the crime will get a prize.


I chose Col. Mustard for this challenge. So you'll need to use yellow and lots of layers on your layout. 
I used Simple Stories, Simple Vintage Lemon Twist collection against a solid yellow piece of cardstock on my layout.  I hope you'll play along with us.

Thanks for stopping by. 


No comments:

Post a Comment