Friday, June 9, 2023

Harpers Ferry Stone House

 I've got a new challenge up at Cookin' Up Creations today. This month's theme is Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Too!  All challenges will be based on those loveable characters. I hope you'll stop by and play along with us! 

My challenge is based on the 100 Acre Forest. You'll need to use trees along with greens and browns.


I've had this piece of paper for probably 15 years and couldn't figure out how to use it. I ran across it while going through my papers and thought it would be perfect for this challenge and not need a lot of embellishment. So, all I did was mat the photo with some green and orange paper and added the journaling. I printed the journaling out on cream cardstock, tore the edges and then aged it using Distress Inks and Oxides. I added the wooden leaves and squirrel just to add some more texture.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment