Monday, October 9, 2023

BOO!

 We've got a new card sketch up today over at Atlantic Hearts Sketches. We have a new card sketch every Monday and on Wednesday we reveal the DT Members examples and announce the three top winners from the previous week. I hope you'll stop by and play along with us.


Here's the sketch


I love this sketch! It is so versatile and I plan on using it for all sorts of cards. I started by inking up a crackle embossing folder and embossing a piece of white cardstock. Then tore some Halloween themed washi tape for the stripes. I wrapped some raffia around the card and cut the witches hand with my Cricut. You can't really see it in the photo but I painted the witches fingernails red using some Nuvo Drops....it looks so cool.

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment