Friday, December 5, 2014

Bathing Beauties

It's Friday and we have another sketch reveal over at My Scraps & More Sketches today. We really had a fun sketch to work with this week. These are my two granddaughters, with some more silly poses, when they went to the brand new Great Wolf Lodge in Fitchburg, MA last February. They had a blast at the indoor winter park there during February school break. Who wouldn't with all the bad weather last winter!


And here's the sketch we used:


I really liked this sketch. I used a new template for my paint splotches, twine for my circles and the burlap flower came from the floral department of Hobby Lobby. I printed out the Great Wolf Lodge logo from my computer. The paw print in the logo should be red but my printer was out of red ink! Oh well, it still works!
The title was cut on my Cricut using Lyrical Letters. This was a fun sketch to work with!




1 comment: