Thursday, December 11, 2014

Twelve Days of Christmas Card Challenge

We are having a 12 Days of Christmas Mini Crop over at Turtle Soup and my challenge is up today. I decided to make a quick and easy Christmas Card. I lifted this from Pinterest. It's another one of those all white cards that I seem to making a lot of lately.


This was so easy and came together quickly. I embossed three pieces of white cardstock with three different embossing folders and then cut them out to the size I wanted, wrapped some twine around them and added bows and pop dotted two of them on top of the third one. I then stamped Believe, heat embossed it and pop dotted it all on a white card. I love how it came out!

So if you're looking for some quick and easy ideas for Christmas cards, tags, gift boxes, etc., please stop by Turtle Soup and check out our 12 Days of Christmas Mini Crop.

No comments:

Post a Comment