Sunday, March 22, 2015

More Easter Cards

WooHoo! Finally got my Easter Cards finished. I struggle with these each year. I have such a hard time coming up with ideas for my little granddaughters. If we lived closer I'd just make an Easter basket for them, it would be soooo much easier!





I love how they both turned out. And I was able to enter them in a couple of challenges at the Turtle Soup March Mini Crop. Stop by and join in on the fun. The crop lasts all week and there are lots of fun challenges going on. Hope to see you there! 



10 comments:

  1. OMG Tracy--these are totally cute, adorable and precious!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards are beautiful! I love the embossing on each of them. The little chick in the cracked egg is super sweet and the bunny is adorable! Awesome job on these! BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG these are to cute.... adorable.. BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! Sharing to Twitter/Pinterest. I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Easter cards! Love all the texture! BL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok seriously! Could these Easter Cards be any cuter? I love them! Loves-Madge BL

    ReplyDelete