Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Yahoo!

Today I have a challenge up at Turtle Soup. Since we are having a month long sketchathon going on you have to use the card sketch along with my challenge today. I was playing around with some aluminum foil trying to get it to look like aged metal. I wrapped it around some cardstock and then ran it through my Cuttlebug with the swirly embossing folder. I then took some black alcohol ink and rubbed it all over trying to get it into the ridges really good. Then I just carefully wiped some of the ink off using a paper towel. I love how this turned out!


And here's the sketch


This sketch was just perfect for this project! Like I said Turtle Soup is having a month long sketchathon going on this month. We would love it if you stopped by and played along with some of our challenges.

Happy Scrapping!


2 comments: