Thursday, July 2, 2015

Fun with Stickers

Here's a fun layout that I've been meaning to do for several years now. We gave a Dora themed sticker/coloring book to my oldest granddaughter when her baby sister was born and she had a ball with it. She quickly colored everything she could in the book and then started sticking all the stickers on my arms. She thought that was hilarious! I managed to keep two of the stickers to use on this page. I've been holding on to them for about 4 years now.



This was also for a challenge over at Turtle Soup back in June. Little late about blogging it but at least I didn't wait 4 years!

Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! These are the moments that make the best memories! What a great way to preserve them!!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun time and a great layout! BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the special memories and I am so glad you scrapped them. BL

    ReplyDelete