Monday, July 20, 2015

So Excited

Here's another birthday layout for the Turtle Soup Birthday Bash going on this month.


And here's the sketch we had to work with




I used a couple of cute photos of my granddaughter opening up her birthday presents. She let out the loudest scream and was so excited as you can tell from the blurry photo. 

I stamped on my background paper using Versamark ink and then cut the presents out on my Cricut. Added a bit of ribbon, some doilies, washi tape and rub-on stitching. I also added some hidden journaling behind the top photo. I really liked this sketch so the layout came together quickly.

Hope you can join us at Turtle Soup for our Birthday Bash. Lots of fun challenges and games with some amazing prize packages. If you do this challenge you'll be entered into a drawing for a prize. Hope to see you there!  

4 comments: