Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Butterfly Hello

I've got a card up today on the Just Imagine Crafts blog.


I used Kreaxions punch # 920 with insert C to make the decorative corners. To make the doily I used the star stencil and Kreaxions punch #920 with insert A and then cut it in half. I then used the negative star pieces along the top and bottom. I stamped and embossed the sentiment and added the punched butterflies. All these papers came from an old Mariposa paper stack I've had for ages. I like it but always forget I have it. 

5 comments:

  1. Love the colors on this cute card. BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute, love your use of teh punches!! BL I am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really pretty.. love the colour combo.. and great punching....BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card - love those butterflies. Deb x (BL)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card. I've had a Mariposa paper stack for ages too. BL.

    ReplyDelete