Thursday, August 11, 2016

Captured

Today I've got a mostly pink layout to go with our Girly Girl theme this month at The Robin's Nest Blog. This is my darling granddaughter who was so happy to have her face painted like Hello Kitty.


Pink Glitter Journaling Cards

Other Supplies
Gelatos
Bazzill Cardstock
Cricut
Pretty Princess Glitter
Brushable Glue


To start I diecut the arcs on white cardstock with my Cricut and then backed them with Pink Zebra Glitter Cardstock and both sides of the Rosy Diamond Cardstock. I also scribbled some pink gelato and then went over it with a paint brush dipped in water to give it a watercolor look.


I then fussycut the Pink Glitter Journaling Card, cut it in half and placed it so it would stick out of each side of the photo and pink cardstock mats.


I cut the title Captured from the Glitter Word Titles and inked the edges with black to make it stand out better. Mounted it on some pink cardstock and popped it up to give the page more dimension.


I then arranged some of the Rosy Straw in a wavy pattern across the bottom of the page and anchored it with some Dew Drops.


For the final touch I took one of the Flourished Frames Evie and cut it in half and used one piece to "crown" the photo. I brushed it with glue, sprinkled it with some Pretty Princess Glitter and added a heart shaped Dew Drop to the center. I also sprinkled several more Dew Drops around the page for a little more bling.


Thank you for stopping by! If you're interested in any of the Robin's Nest Products used on my layout  just click on them in the supply list.

1 comment: