Monday, August 22, 2016

Princess in Training

Here's another layout that I did for the Robin's Nest. Our  theme for this month is Girly Girls. This photo I used was perfect for the Princess papers and I couldn't have come up with a better title.



Pink Glitter Journaling Tags

Other Supplies:
Washi Tape
Pearls
Tulle
Foil Cardstock
Accents


To start I layered the photo on some pink, brown and foil cardstock and placed it in the middle of the back of the Girl Swirl Glittered Cardstock. I then cut out the title from the Glitter Word Titles and inked the edges and popped it up for some dimension at the bottom of the photo.


I then cut out two strips from the Princess Cardstock, inked them and placed them above and below the photo and then added some pink chevron washi tape along the top and bottom of the page. I also added a large pink photo corner to two of the pages corners and added some Dew Drops  to them.


I used one of the Baby Girl Tags as my journaling tag and sprinkled some more Dew Drops above it.



I took the Girl Crown Glittered Cardstock and cut several of the crowns out with a circle punch. One I layered on the back of one of the Doillie Die Cuts and popped it up for dimension. 


The other crowns were layered on some tulle and placed down the left side of the page and I then wound a string of pearls around them. The tulle was from my stepdaughters baby shower for this daughter in the photo. I'll have to add that bit of info as some hidden journaling.


For the last bit I fussy cut one of the Pink Glitter Journaling Tags and added it above the photo. 


And there you have it! Another girly layout of my stepdaughter and granddaughter. 

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful layout. I just love the pink and brown together, so I’m just in love with this. You always do such a wonderful job in showing such great work and ideas. Thank you! Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete