Sunday, July 15, 2018

Special Day

Here's a layout I did for the Sketches in Thyme Blog DT Sketch Reveal. We have a new sketch every week and each day a different DT Member does their interpretation of the sketch. It's a lot of fun to see all the different takes on the same sketch.


Here's the sketch


I loved this sketch the minute I saw it and couldn't wait to work with it. I started with a very pale yellow and white background and then stamped around where the photo was going. I matted the photos with black to make them pop against the pale background. I added some gold paper behind the main photo but just on one side and used the same paper and mixed it in with some washi tape on the bottom corner and behind the smaller photo. I inked all the hearts with gold ink and the title was cut on my Cricut.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment