Sunday, July 8, 2018

Swing Batta Batta

We've got a DT layout and card sketch reveal going on at Creative Inspiration today. I decided to do the layout sketch. I hope you'll stop by to check out all the different takes on the sketches and play along with us.


Here's the sketch


I started with a white background and used a stencil and black ink for the diamond background. To get the bright splashes of pink, I used some pink bubblegum Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist. I just splashed it around the page. I took some diamond and triangle shaped wood pieces and inked them up with pink ink. The title was cut on my Cricut, once in black and again in pink. I then just offset them to get a bit of a shadow behind the title. 
These are photos of my granddaughter playing softball and her team is called Diamond Divas whose colors are pink and black. It was the first game of hers that I was able to go to and it was so exciting to see her actually hit the ball and make it to 1st base. This was a team of 8 year olds playing against 11 year olds. They did really well! I was so proud of her!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment