Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Fabulous

I'm up today over at the Dies R Us Blog with a quick and easy card to put together. I've had this sentiment stamp for a while and couldn't figure out how to use it and then all of a sudden it clicked while going through my dies.


I started with a purple card base and layered some blue cardstock and a piece of watercolor paper that I had tried a new technique on with alcohol inks and water several months ago. I then took 2 different shades of purple cardstock and die cut the stitched frames and used some pink paper to die cut the scribble heart. I stamped and embossed the sentiment and glued everything down using some ScraPerfect glue. Of course I had to add a little bling so I grabbed some Nuvo Crystal Drops and that was it. Quick and easy!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment