Monday, March 1, 2021

Easter Slimline Card

 We've got a new card sketch up today at Atlantic Hearts Sketches. We have a new sketch every Monday and on Wednesdays we reveal all the DT members examples and announce the winners from the week before. I love this sketch and thought it would be perfect for a slimline Easter Card. I hope you'll stop by and play along with us!


Here's the sketch


This whole card was made using my Cricut. Once I cut the basket I embossed it and then swiped some Vintage Photo Distress Ink over it. The easter eggs were stamped with Versamark Ink and then embossed with white embossing powder. The Happy Easter was cut 3 times and then glued together. The bunny was the easiest....just cut and glue down. 
I just love the slimline cards. You can really get a lot on them!

Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment: