Friday, March 5, 2021

Magical Birthday

 We've got a new challenge up today at Cookin' Up Creations. March is our birthday month so we're throwing a Birthday Bash this month! Challenges will be based on the "Birthday Theme"...but not necessarily on the "specific birthday"...the day itself, the person, the gifts, food, games, new life in general (Spring)/Newness.....the possibilities are limitless......


I chose to go with the basic birthday theme. This is my granddaughter who turned 13 during the Coronavirus Pandemic. I was looking for some birthday papers and found an old birthday card kit in my stash. It was perfect so I used up just about the whole kit. I have no idea where any of the papers or stickers came from but they work well together.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment