Monday, May 10, 2021

Christmas Card

 We've got a new card sketch up at Atlantic Hearts Sketches. We have a new sketch every Monday and on Wednesday we showcase all the DT members examples and announce the winners from the week before. I hope you'll stop by and play along with us! When I saw this sketch I just knew I had to make a Christmas card. It was perfect for a new Christmas stamp and die I had just received.


Here's the sketch


I have just started using background stamps and I love them. They just add so much to a card, at least in my opinion. They can be subtle using watermark ink or bold by using any color of ink to match the rest of your card. If you haven't tried them yet, you don't know what you're missing!

Thanks for stopping by!




2 comments:

  1. What a great card and also a great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great take on the sketch, love your background stamp!

    ReplyDelete