Friday, May 7, 2021

New Glasses

 I've got a new sketch challenge up at Cookin' Up Creations today. Join us as we celebrate our 5th Annual - Mad about Sketches month featuring sketches provided to us by the very talented Laura Rumble. You can find her sketches on Instagram and beadsbuttonsandbirds.

 Today's sketch is just so much fun. I really had fun with it!


Here's the sketch


This is like the 3rd sketch I had to work with last month that involved big circles. I dug through my stash and found some very old Fiskars circle maker templates....completely forgot I had them. They worked great to get perfectly round circles. I just used some alcohol markers to make all the dots and dashes. The little paper circles were cut with my Cricut along with the title and then I added some little punched hearts along with some Nuvo Drops.

Thanks for stopping by! 





No comments:

Post a Comment