Monday, April 26, 2021

Beauty Lies Within

We've got a new card sketch up at Atlantic Hearts Sketches today. We have a new sketch every Monday and on Wednesday we reveal all the Design Team members examples along with the winners from the previous week. I thought this week's sketch was perfect for a Mother's Day card.

Here's my card


Here's the sketch


I didn't follow the sketch exactly but that's the beauty of a sketch. You just let it take you wherever. I started by stamping the purple background with a large floral design from MFT stamps and some Versamark ink. I then clear embossed it to bring it out and make a textured surface. The butterfly is from Hero Arts and was colored in with pencils. The sentiment is also from Hero Arts and the sentiment tag is from MFT Stamps. I then added some Nuvo Drops in crushed grape and winter blizzard to give it some sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by!







1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card. Love your stamped background and bright colors!

    ReplyDelete