Thursday, April 15, 2021

Painted Ladies

 There's a new sketch up at Sketches in Thyme today. This was such a fun sketch! I got to get messy and pulled out some very old circle tools that haven't been used in many, many years. These are my two granddaughters who just had their faces painted at Hollywood Studios. 


Here's the sketch


I started with some watercolor paint and just smooshed it around. Then I found some old Fiskars circle cutter templates and used them to make the circles. I can't even remember using them before and can't find the cutters that went with the templates (not that I need them). The title was cut with my Cricut using the Waltograph font from DaFont. The stars and Disney Castle are from an Echo Park stamp set. I also added some Nuvo Drops in red and black along with some torn washi tape strips on the edges.

Thank you for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment