Monday, June 21, 2021

Graduation Card

 We've got a new card sketch up over at Atlantic Hearts Sketches today. We have a new sketch every Monday. I needed a graduation card for my granddaughter who is graduating from 8th grade....it seems like just yesterday she was in pre-school. Anyway, this card sketch was just perfect for a graduation card.


Here's the sketch


The owl and the sentiment were both cut with my Cricut so once I got the owl pieced together the card came together rather quickly. I hope you'll come play along with us!

Thanks for stopping by!




2 comments:

  1. What a cool graduation card. I'm sure your granddaughter will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is such a fun card & absolutely perfect for this time of year. I'm sure your granddaughter loved it.

    ReplyDelete