Monday, July 5, 2021

Blue Angels Birthday Card

We've got a new card sketch up at Atlantic Hearts Sketches today. We have a new one each Monday and then on Wednesday we reveal all the DT memebers examples and announce the winners from the week before. I hope you stop by and play along with us. 

Here's my take on the sketch


Here's the sketch


This card is for my husbands birthday and I thought it was perfect for the idea I had of using a photo of the Thunderbirds on the card. I used a navy blue base and then embossed a piece of white cardstock for the background. For the 3 strips, I inked them up using some Distress Oxide Inks and sprayed them with water. Then I cut the photo down to size and attached it over some jute string and added the Happy Birthday and black Nuvo Drops.

Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

  1. What a great card! I love your theme and the blue panels. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete