Friday, July 9, 2021

Topsfield Fair

 I've got a new  challenge up at Cookin' Up Creations today. This month's theme is Route 66. Challenges will be based on the road trip, the destinations, and possibly even a challenge or two based on the song lyrics made famous by the song writer Bobby Troup in 1946. So join us as we Get Our Kicks on Route 66.

Along the way on Route 66 there is the Devil's Rope Museum in McLean, TX. So for my challenge I want you to use some "rope" on your layout. It can be twine, thread, string or even some ribbon.

Here's my example

I've used some twine wrapped around the top and bottom of my layout. The rest of the page came together quickly by adding some burlap behind the photo and then some stickers, dew drops and metallic leaf confetti.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment