Monday, September 13, 2021

Christmas Card

 There's a new card sketch challenge up at Atlantic Hearts Sketches today. We have a new one every Monday and on Wednesday we reveal all the Dt members examples and announce the winner from the previous week. I hope you'll join us and play along. 

Here's my card


Here's the sketch


When I saw this sketch, I knew it would be perfect for a Christmas card and since I'm trying to get a head start on my cards it was perfect timing. I started by embossing a poinsettia and holly embossing folder on watercolor paper. I then used watercolors to paint the embossed portion of the leaves and flowers and used Nuvo Drops for the holly berries and the center of the poinsettia. The tag was cut with my Cricut and the bow is from a punch. I then stamped and embossed the sentiment and added a few more Nuvo Drops.

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment