Monday, September 27, 2021

Magical Christmas

 We've got a new card sketch challenge up today at Atlantic Hearts Challenges. We have a new one every Monday and then on Wednesday we reveal all the DT Members examples and announce the winners from the previous week. I hope you'll join us and play along.

Here's my example


Here's this week's sketch


Once again, I decided to make another Christmas card and at the rate I'm going I won't have to really push myself to get all my cards done at the last minute this year. YAY!!  Anyway, I stamped this Santa and then did just a bit of coloring with some watercolor pencils. I think it took me longer to pick out the papers than it did to color the stamp. All the papers were from my scrap pile and the sentiment is an old stamp I've had for years...not even sure where it came from.

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment