Saturday, October 2, 2021

Space Mountain

I've got a new challenge up at Cookin' Up Creations today. This month's theme is Dr. Seuss and each challenge will be based on one of his books. My challenge today is based on Oh, The Thinks You Can Think. This book celebrates the imagination and encourages young readers to think. So my challenge to you is to use speech/thought bubbles on your page. They can be die cut or hand drawn. A favorite quote from the book is  “Think left and think right and think low and think high." So I'm thinking you need to place your photos on the left, right, top or bottom of your page. 


As you can see, I placed my photo on the left side of my page and my thought bubbles were cut with my Cricut. Then I added some stencil work across the page and in the right hand corners along with some Disney stickers.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment