Monday, October 11, 2021

Thank You Card

 There's a new card sketch up over at Atlantic Hearts Sketches. Every Monday we have a new card sketch challenge for you. Then on Wednesday we reveal all the DT members examples and announce the winner from the previous week's challenge. I hope you'll stop by and play along with us! 

Here's my card


Here's the sketch


My card doesn't look like the sketch but sometimes that happens. The flowers were done using a layering stencil and die from Pink Fresh. I've wanted to try a layering stencil for quite a while and I finally bought one! I love it....can't believe how easy it is! Anyway....I then die cut the thank you 3 times and glued them all together.  The background paper is a piece of linen-like paper that I embossed with a brick pattern. 

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment