Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Dr. Seuss Day

 I've got a new challenge up today at Cookin' Up Creations. Our theme this month is Dr. Seuss. Each challenge will be centered on a Dr. Seuss book. I hope you'll stop by and check out all the different ideas and challenges the Design Team members have come up with.


The book I chose was The Cat in the Hat which is about the mischief that Thing 1 and Thing 2 get into. And isn't this the perfect photo for this challenge. Every year my granddaughters school has a Dr. Seuss Day and everyone is encouraged to dress up.
For this challenge you will need to use a photo of 2 people and you must use the colors red, white and black only. I started with some white cardstock and added the red polka dots using a stencil. I added the washi tape and cut the Thing 1 & 2 out on my Cricut along with the title. I double matted the photo, added some red and black Nuvo Drops and called it done. 

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment