Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Learning the guitar

 I've got a new challenge up today at Cookin' Up Creations. This month's theme is the song Somewhere Over The Rainbow. Each challenge will be based on the song plus one other element.  My challenge is based on the music. You must use something with music on it like paper, stamps, ribbon, wood veneer, die cuts or even hand drawn music notes. The second part to the challenge is to use only scraps, the only full sheet of paper can be the background. I hope you'll come play along with us.


I started with a cream colored background and stamped the treble cleffs and notes around the page. My music paper is from my scrap pile that I matted with scrap black cardstock and even the pink photo mat is from my scrap pile. I added the washi tape and made the tag using more music stamps.

Thanks for stopping by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment