Friday, November 19, 2021

School Dress Up Days

 I've got a new challenge over at Cookin' Up Creations today. This month's theme is the song Somewhere Over The Rainbow. Each challenge will be based on that song along with an additional element. Doesn't that sound fun! My challenge is based on the lyric "Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high". You will need to place your photos up "high" on your layout and the additional element is to use some twine, ribbon or lace on your layout. I hope you'll stop by and play along with us!


As you can see, my 3 photos are "way up high" and I've used some black raffia topped with some black and white twine as my additional element. Then it was just a matter of cutting a bunch of banners and layering them below the photos and I used several different fonts of alphabet stickers for the title.

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment