Wednesday, December 15, 2021

YUM

 We've got a new sketch challenge up at Sketches in Thyme. This weeks sketch is by Bev Code and it's a fun one too. I liked it so much that I stayed very close to the sketch.


Here's the sketch


I made the background by using a 12 x 12 chicken wire stencil and created a rainbow effect using Distress Oxide inks. Then since the stencil was covered in ink I turned it over onto some white cardstock and pressed down to get the reverse image of the stencil. I liked that much better so decided to use it for this layout. Then just cut some 1 inch strips, layered them on top and added the photos of my granddaughter enjoying her smore. The title was cut using my Cricut and the stickers were some old leftovers from a card kit.

I hope you'll come play along with us!



No comments:

Post a Comment